Student seeking admission should apply in the prescribed from available at the school office. The date of registration is notified in the leading local newspaper and school notice board. The process of admission to various classes begins with registration form. It can on payment of fixed fee. These forms are to be submitted after duly filled. The registered candidates will be called for an admission test and interview (according to RTE 2009 guideline).
The candidates who qualify in the test will be admitted to the class for which they have applied or found fit. The decision of the principal will be final. Children with age 3+ on 31st march of the current year are admitted to K.G class. Admission for other classes will be done by selection through a test cum-interview or T.C. to ensure the childs fitness for the class to be submitted.
1. Birth certificate (Issued by competent authority approved by municipal committee) or Aadhar Card.
2. Transfer certificate (where applicable).
3. Three passport size photograph of student. 1 passport size photo of each parent & local guardian if applicable.
4. Migration certificate ( As per class & board requirement ).
5. Passport size photograph of father, mother & local guardian (Only these persons are allowed to meet or take student from school campus).
The admission process is designed to enroll students of the highest promise, while assuring a wide diversity of background and aptitudes with in the student potentiality.
Please fill the form below to make admission inquiry and we’ll reach back to you,