She walks in beauty like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies: and all that’s best of dark and bright meet in her aspect and her eyes.” Charismatic and captivating gentle but persuasive, humorous and ever smiling, Neerja ma’ am has carved a niche in a very short spam of time in the heart of all. Here’s an insight into a very inspiring leader.
Education should be
- The motivating force of self within an individual for all round holistic development in order to produce good citizens.
- To build values that help to overcome all hurdles and barriers in life.
- To promote academic excellence
- To build up desirable traits and characteristics, that intangible something which is called personality.
- To develop a quest for true knowledge to evolve as a self-confident multifaceted human being.
- To inculcate compassion for all and acceptance of all regardless of those of different religion or social background.
- I have equipped the student to tread the “untrod-den” path with dedicated discipline and internal motivation to take success in their stride. To achieve success is one of the toughest challengers but the students of the universal college are instilled with the sprite and skill to combat these challenges and emerge as a winner.
Your Mantra of Success…..
- “Believe in ourselves and in our lofty goals.” We learn to plan big, aim even higher and work tirelessly to always remain at the pinnacle of success and glory.
- 100% responsibility for everything. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons or the wind but you can change yourself by taking personal responsibility.
Your role model….
- “ Swami Vivekananda”
If you could…
- Plan your day the night before. Your subconscious mind will think of creative ways to solve any problems, overcome any obstacle and achieve your desired outcomes.
Your moral support….
- Belief in myself. Be content to work and above all, be true to yourself. Be pure, staunch and sincere to the very backbone and everything will be all right. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
- “Steadfastness” –let the sages blame or let them praise; let the goddess of fortune come or let her go wherever she likes; let death come today, or let it come in hundred of years, he indeed is the steady man who does not move one inch from the way or truth.
- Set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes
Your take on CCE……
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
Never; Never, Never give up on your hopes and dreams.
If you hang in there long enough you will eventually reach your goal persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.